Boston Medical Malpractice Attorney
If you or a loved one suffered an injury from a medical mistake that could have been prevented, Attorney Marc E. Chapdelaine of the Chapdelaine Law Office will help you rectify the situation and get the compensation you deserve for your damages.
Are you a victim?
Have you or a loved one suffered injury under the care of a physician, nurse, or other health care provider? Determining if you have been the victim of medical malpractice can often times be difficult. To help draw a conclusion, ask yourself the following questions:
- Did your doctor fail to disclose pertinent information regarding your medical condition?
- Have you suffered injury because a physician failed to treat you in a timely manner or properly diagnose your condition?
- Has the medication you have been prescribed harmed you?
- Did your condition worsen because you were not referred to a specialist or you were released from care too soon?
If you can answer yes to any of the above questions, you might be entitled compensation for your injuries. Attorney Chapdelaine is experienced in handling medical malpractice lawsuits and can answer any further questions you might have.
Proving medical malpractice in Massachusetts
The health care provider failed to administer a standard practice of care. In order to prove you’ve been a victim of medical malpractice and suffered an injury as a result of a caregiver’s negligence, the following must have occurred:
- The medical professional’s negligence was the cause of your injury.
- The damages you have suffered as a result of the medical malpractice are severe.
With the medical malpractice attorneys at the Chapdelaine Law Office, you will not only get the attention and care you should have received from your physician, but you will also have a dedicated and trusted source for attentive response to any questions or concerns during the pendency of your case.