Dedicated to Advocating for Clients
Comprehensive counsel for individuals, businesses and families facing complex issues
Whether you’ve been injured, need help drafting a will, or require legal advice about a commercial real estate deal, you need a reputable lawyer you can depend on. The Chapdelaine Law Office, located just outside of Boston in Saugus, has been skillfully representing clients throughout Massachusetts for more than a decade. With a proven track record of obtaining favorable verdicts and settlements, we will not back down when fighting for you.
Highly regarded Boston-area law firm offers personal attention and skillful representation
We do whatever it takes to attain strong results for our clients, including planning and executing effective strategies tailored to each client’s specific needs. Individuals, families and businesses throughout Eastern Massachusetts turn to our firm because we are:
- Established — We have been standing up for Massachusetts personal injury victims and advising Boston-area clients on real estate and estate planning matters since 2005. We know how to get results and will work diligently to protect your rights.
- Skilled litigators — Our attorneys understand the tactics that insurance companies and defense lawyers use, and we know the ins and outs of the Massachusetts legal system. Let us devise a strong strategy to resolve your issue in a timely and efficient manner.
- Personal — From being available to answer your questions to taking the time to understand your legal needs and goals, we are committed to providing you with individualized attention aimed at maximizing your chances of a positive outcome.
Our firm is dedicated to finding solutions for clients. No matter how complicated your legal issue, you can count on us to be a fierce advocate in the courtroom and to provide sound advice as we help you make informed decisions.
Innovative legal strategies for personal injury, real estate and estate planning matters
For clients in the Boston area and throughout Eastern Massachusetts, our firm identifies unique solutions in the following practice areas:
- Personal injury — In personal injury and wrongful death cases, we hold negligent parties accountable and make sure insurance companies provide victims the compensation they are entitled to. If you’ve been injured by medical malpractice or in a motor vehicle, slip and fall, or pedestrian accident, let us seek the justice you deserve.
- Condominium association representation — We offer an array of legal services to condominium associations, including collections, bylaw enforcement, developer issues, contract disputes, operational issues and document drafting.
- Land use and zoning law — Our firm helps property owners and developers resolve complicated land use and zoning law issues, such as restrictions, permits, variances and zoning board approvals.
- Wills and trusts — We assist families in all aspects of estate planning, from simple wills and complex trusts to probate litigation, ensuring their legacies are protected.
- Civil Litigation — We work tirelessly to uphold the rights of our clients in civil, real estate and commercial litigation matters.
- Residential Real Estate Closings – We utilize the latest technology to represent residential mortgage lenders.
The reputable litigation attorneys at Chapdelaine Law Office approach each case with an open mind to encourage creative problem solving. If you need assistance in one of these areas, we can explain your legal rights and options during a free initial consultation.
Contact an experienced litigator for a free case evaluation
At the Chapdelaine Law Office, located in Saugus and serving the greater Boston area, we have been solving tough legal problems for Eastern Massachusetts businesses, families and individuals for more than 15 years. For a free consultation to discuss how we can fight for you, please call (781) 233-1112 or contact us online.